We have talked about the stats, the type of business and products and now it is time for The Fun Stuff!
Choose a name, logo, brand, domain name etc.
You need to think of something that:
- Appeals to your target audience
- Fits your brand persona
- Short, simple, catchy and original
- Available in the form of a domain name
- Communicate your brand message
- Determine your visual identity
- Set yourself apart from the competition
After you do all of that you’ll need:
- A business plan
- Establish your business either as yourself Doing Business As or through other legal means
Next you’ll need to figure out your banking, product fulfillment strategies, sales tax, credit card merchants and processors and shipping options. There is a lot to go over and we can help point you in the right direction to get the answers you need and other questions you may need to ask.
Putting it All Together.
It is time choose a graphic and web development company to bring your idea to life. We have almost two decades of experience creating identity, brands and websites. We can help with:
- Creating your logo and branding
- Your Internet marketing strategy – Social and Search Engine Marketing
- Website design
- eCommerce platform
- Domain Name Registration
- Merchant selection
- Shipping options
- Website Maintenance
Are you ready? Matt6 Studios can help you whether you are a sole-proprietor, small company or a large merchant get your web presence where you want to be, available for your users to make a purchase. We do this for our clients. Everyday. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Starting an eCommerce Business? How to start – Part 1
Starting an eCommerce Business? How to start – Part 2
#startup #magento #magento2 #wordpress #ecommerce #woocommerce